Suitable for Aimex Coolers, Waterworks coolers models Waterworks B10 Series, SFB3, Waterworks B5C also Suitable for Avalanche Water Cooler, AQUAPORT AQP – FCR -Q, Zenwater Cooler, Prestige Water coolers many more. Save big money on water bottles. This is a refillable water bottle that saves lots of money on water bottles also come with 8 Stage water filter
This product take silver with large-capacity high-quality activated carbon purification, sterilization, it can effectively remove the residual chlorine in water, bleach, pesticides and other harmful substances. The silver ion slowly separates out from the filter have which has long term bactericidal function to prevent the breeding of bacteria in the water.
Silver ions also are effective in preventing microbial contamination of activated carbon itself.
This product takes easily removable soft core, carbon core structure which can be easily washed, hereby extending filter useful time.
Float valve with 100% food grade PP and high-temperature resistant silicone rubber material which can avoid the leak risk due to the float valve deformed in the high-temperature water dispenser.
Easier for cleaning
Suitable to most of existing water cooler
Support available for installation
New Fast Filtration Felt Dome removes rust, sediment particles of 0.3 microns and larger. It Stops the propagation of bacteria and germs. Activated Carbon: Removes chlorine, Trihalomethanes (a result of chlorination which is associated with cancer), organic chemicals, unpleasant odours and taste. It transforms tap water into clean and purified water. Bio Ceramic infrared balls: adjust the water to an optimum mild alkaline level and energizes the water molecules.An extra layer of activated carbon to enhance taste and add to the purification process.
|Box Size||33 x 33 x 34 cm|
|Net Weight||3.5 kg|
|Gross Weight||4 kg|
|Components of Filter||KDF, activated carbon, Infrared Mineralised, Red Mineral Ball, White Mineral ball, Activated Carbon, Red Mineral Ball, Ceramic Plate|
|Hard Plastic Material||BPA Free|
- Replace and Restores: Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and iodine
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stops the propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury, and arsenic, bad smells, and taste, bacteria and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water overnight, wash under warm water(not boiling water) for 10 min till all black discharge comes out from finest quality of charcoal.
- In event of the extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water, not boiling water.
- Please soak the filter and pads in water overnight, to remove the air in between the particles and material inside.
- If the filter turning green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
- If water flowing over the middle ring, it may be because the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water (not boiling water).
|Material||BPA Free PP|
|Optimum Temperature Range||5°C-35°C|
The elements present in water give it a distinct taste. Before filtration, along with taste, tap water may also have some odor. During the filtration process elements like Chlorine, Fluoride, and heavy metals like Lead, etc., are all removed out, and hence the distinct taste formed due to these elements is neutralized.
In our water filters, along with filtration, remineralization also takes place in which important trace minerals are added back, balancing the pH of the water to slightly alkaline, which is better for the body. This adds a slight taste to the filtered water.
According to us, our filtered water has an almost neutral taste or a very slight taste due to the added minerals, but it definitely does not taste like chlorinated or contaminated water, and that’s how it should be.
While most people love the way their water tastes on filtration, please note that taste is an individual preference and may vary based on personal choice. While we give you the reassurance that water filtered with Aimex water filters is pure and healthy, and the taste is what the majority of buyers consider as ‘tasty’, please be advised that as filtration is a defined process there is nothing we can do externally to change the taste if you prefer it otherwise.
It may happen that when you first switch to drinking filtered water, you may feel the difference and it takes some time to adapt to the new taste. Knowing that it is good for your health makes it tastier.
P.S. NO SERVICE AND SUPPLY TO PORT HEADLAND AND SURROUNDING DUE TO COURIER LIMITATIONS AND HIGH CHARGES
Orders from WA & NT take 7-10 Working days to get delivered.