Water is essential to all humans but why? Why do we drink water and why do we care so much about it? Here are just a few reasons why water is crucial:
- Temperature: Staying hydrated is crucial to maintaining your body temperature. Your body loses water through sweat during physical activity and in hot environments. If you’re sweating more than usual, make sure you drink plenty of water.
- Power: Drinking plenty of water during physical activity is essential to maximize physical performance. Extreme dehydration can cause seizures and even death. Hydration also affects your strength, power, and endurance. You may be more susceptible to the effects of dehydration in endurance training or high-intensity sports.
- Constipation: Eating fibre isn’t the only way to prevent constipation. It’s also important to maintain your water intake so your bowel movements contain enough water. Drinking carbonated waterTrusted Source as well as plain water can help ease your symptoms.
- Weight: Studies have linked body fat and weight loss with drinking water in both overweight men and women. Water can help lose weight immensely,
- Body: Dehydration is the result of your body not having enough water. Water is imperative to so many bodily functions, dehydration can be very dangerous. Severe dehydration can result in several severe complications, including swelling in your brain and kidney failure.
We all know that access to clean, freshwater is fundamental to our health and wellbeing, and filtering our water ensures that this is done. Most water filters remove harmful chemicals and bacteria, which if consumed can cause diseases and general ill-health. There are many other benefits of filtered water, including a better taste, and being more cost-effective and environmentally friendly when compared to buying bottled water.
Filtered water is more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than bottled water. Most water filters remove harmful chemicals and bacteria, which if consumed can cause diseases. Chlorine is used in waterways to eliminate harmful micro-organisms. A resident of an outback town recently found that the chlorine levels in her drinking water were consistent with those in her swimming pool.
These are the reasons why water and more importantly filtered water is drunk by everyone to secure everyone’s safety and health.