Fluoride control benchtop water dispenser filter purifier + 3 filter cartridges
(total 3 fluoride water filters in the box)
Most frequently asked question: How to remove fluoride from water?
FLUORIDE BENCHTOP WATER DISPENSER 16L
- Fluoride remover water purifier Replace and Restores Natural trace minerals required by our bodies such as iron,
zinc, magnesium, potassium, and iodine
- Removes Fluoride with Activated Alumina up to 90%
- Gradually releases these mineral substances.
- Removes the Rubbish: Rust and organic sediment particles and stops the propagation of bacteria.
- Removes Chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, nickel, mercury, and arsenic, bad smells and taste,
bacteria and parasites e.g. Giardia.
- Easy installation: Soak Filter in water for overnight, wash under warm water (not boiling water) for 10 min till
all black discharge comes out from the finest quality of charcoal.
FLUORIDE BENCHTOP WATER DISPENSER 16L PLUS TWO BONUS WATER FILTERS
8 Stage Fluoride Reduction Control Water Filter
8 Stage Mineral Water Purifier
16L Remineralizing Fluoride Benchtop water dispenser add the mineral to water and remove the fluoride & chlorine
from water to make it tasty for drinking and cooking
- Top Dome: 0.3 micron removes rust, sediment particles of 0.3 microns,s, and larger.
- It Stops the propagation of bacteria and germs.
- Activated Carbon: Removes chlorine, Trihalomethanes (a result of chlorination which is associated with cancer),
organic chemicals, unpleasant odors, and taste. It transforms tap water into clean and purified water
- Bio Ceramic infrared balls: adjust the water to an optimum mild alkaline level and energizes the water molecules.
- An extra layer of activated carbon enhance taste and add to the purification process.
AIMEX Australia 8 Stage water purifying System removes almost all Chlorine from the tap water.
Chlorine kills bacteria and algae in the water, but it’s harmful to the human body as it results in the formation of Trihalomethanes, which is associated with cancer.
Bacteria are not the same as Algae. Algae counts in the water vary and its growth can be more rapid
then in others.
To avoid Algae growth (due to the absence of Chlorine) in the Healthy Water System, it is necessary
to clean the water bowls once a week and to rinse the filters at least once a month
Rinse the activated combined filter system once a month with warm water. Not boiling water,
will damage the system
Replace the filter every SIX months or 5000L water usage.
Take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
In the Box:
Top Water bowl
Combined Filter (3 Fluoride Reduction Control Filter)
Bottom Water Bowl
Specification of Fluoride Reduction Control Water Filter:
Box Size: 33L X 33W X 40H cm
Net Weight: 4.0 KG
Gross Weight: 4.5KG
Components of Filter: KDF, activated carbon, Infrared Mineralised,
Red Mineral Ball, White Mineral ball, Activated Carbon,
Red Mineral Ball, Ceramic Plate
Water Flow: 0.3L/min
Hard Plastic Material: BPA free
Cleaning and Maintenance:
3. Maintenance before use: please put the felt pad dome, carbon filter and
mineral stones into water for 30 minutes before use.
4. Maintenance after use: Crystal polycarbonate containers (water bowls)
to ensure healthy water clean both water bowls once a week by simply rinsing them with water
Note: Please do not clean any part of the water dispenser, water filter, and tap with
detergent, vinegar, soap, dishwasher, or any kind of chemical.
The plastic used is BPA free which is only clean by water.
If you need assistant then please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
If you are using these filters the first time you will different taste that’s obvious because it removes added chlorine. Also, you need to soak and wash filters before installing them to remove fine black carbon particles.
16L IS THE COMBINED VOLUME OF BOTH TANKS UPPER AND LOWER.
HEAVY METAL REMOVAL WATER FILTER
P.S. NO SERVICE AND SUPPLY TO PORT HEADLAND AND SURROUNDING DUE TO COURIER LIMITATION AND HIGH CHARGES. Orders from WA & NT take 7-10 Working days to get delivered.
Copyright© Images and all Written info. Using images, modifying images with own brand, or writing without written permission will be subject to legal action, jurisdiction NSW.